This form is used for reporting issues, such as cracks, uneven surfaces and water pooling/ponding with curbs and sidewalks within Brampton.

The Region of Peel is responsible for the curbs on certain major roads in Brampton.  

If you are unsure who is responsible for a specific road or if this issue presents a potential hazard, please call 311 within Brampton or 905-874-2000.

Collection of Personal Information

Personal information may be collected under authority of the Municipal Act, SO 2001, c.25, s.8. This information will only be used to communicate with you about this Service Request. For answers to questions about the collection of personal information contact the following or within Brampton, call 311.

You may also review the City’s Privacy Statement for more information.