This form is for reporting issues, such as:

  • Broken or damaged equipment
  • General damage
  • Vandalism
  • Lights not working
  • Picnic tables or benches
  • Snow or ice not cleared
  • Water ponding

Occurring on City of Brampton parks, recreational trails or property.

If this issue presents a potential hazard, such as broken glass, sharp objects, needles or missing lifesaving equipment, please call 311 within Brampton or 905-874-2000.

Collection of Personal Information

Personal information may be collected under authority of the Municipal Act, SO 2001, c.25, s.8, and the City’s Park Lands By-law 161-83, as amended.  The information will only be used to communicate with you about this Service Request.  For answers to questions about the collection of personal information contact the following or within Brampton, call 311.

You may also review the City’s Privacy Statement for more information.