This form should be used to report issues, such as uncut grass and weeds, peeling paint, neglected structures, abandoned vehicles, etc. on private properties.

Enforcement issues that you report can only be investigated if you are able to provide your contact information.  A Property Standards Officer will contact you to gather more details about the reported issue.

If this issue presents a potential hazard, please call 311 within Brampton or 905-874-2000.

Collection of Personal Information

Personal information may be collected under authority of the Municipal Act, SO 2001, c. 25, s.8 and the City’s Property Standards By-law 104-96, as amended. Your personal information is confidential when the City of Brampton receives your Service Request. However, if the matter proceeds to Court, your information and that of any other witnesses may become part of the public record. For answers to questions about the collection of personal information contact the following or within Brampton, call 311.

You may also review the City’s Privacy Statement for more information.