This form is used for reporting pothole and road damage issues, including items such as cracks and raised or sunken maintenance holes on City of Brampton roads only. 

If this issue presents a potential hazard, such as sink holes or cave-ins please call 311 within Brampton or 905-874-2000.

The Region of Peel is responsible for certain major roads in Brampton.  Please click here to see if the pothole or damage is on a Region of Peel road.

For further road maintenance information please click here.

Collection of Personal Information

Personal information may be collected under authority of the Municipal Act, SO 2001, c.25, s.8. This information will only be used to communicate with you about this Service Request. For answers to questions about the collection of personal information contact the following or within Brampton, call 311.

You may also review the City’s Privacy Statement for more information.